Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração

+9
nefertiti
Jo
loli
Clacats
Myriam Castro
Manto Negro
maite
mara
Sorbolange
13 participantes

Página 30 de 35 Anterior  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 Empty Re: KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração

Mensagem  mara Ter Out 04, 2011 9:38 am

Falou bem, Dri! KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 87112

Lynn Ritter

Thank you Kevin for being so kind during the book fair Sunday. Joy attended and obtained book sor herself, me and Dianna and said you were gracious, kind and giving, as you always are. She picked up books for the three of us and we are all quite anxious to read it. Again, thank you and good luck with the book!!

Kevin estava autografando seu livro na Feira de Livros que aconteceu domingo passado na Califórnia.

Lynn diz:

"Obrigada kevin por ter sido tão gentil na Feira do domingo. Joy compareceu e obteve um livro para ela, um para mim e um para dianna e disse que você foi uma graça, gentil e generoso, como sempre. Ela pegou os livros e nós três estávamos muito ansiosas pra ler.

De novo, muito obrigada e boa sorte com o livro!

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 326986

Última edição por mara em Ter Out 18, 2011 9:07 am, editado 1 vez(es)
mara
mara

Número de Mensagens : 19302

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 Empty Re: KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração

Mensagem  Drii Ter Out 04, 2011 5:57 pm

:love:
Drii
Drii

Número de Mensagens : 1594

Mensagem  mara Sex Out 14, 2011 9:29 am

Yes, I did go to the book fair to see Kevin and he looked great. He remembered me and asked after my health (...) and it was sweet of him to do that. I did pick up his book, of course. (...) the real treat was getting to see Kevin again.

Joy é uma boa amiga que conheci em Atlanta em 2007 e ela é uma fã de longa data de Kevin. Ela foi vê-lo na Feira de Livros que aconteceu há duas semanas na Califórnia e perguntei a ela o que achou. Ela diz: "Eu fui sim à Feira de Livros para ver Kevin e ele estava ótimo. Ele se lembrou de mim e perguntou sobre minha saúde. Foi muito bonito da parte dela fazer isso. Comprei seu livro, claro. O que mais importava era ver Kevin de novo."

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 559575

Última edição por mara em Sex Out 14, 2011 11:10 am, editado 2 vez(es)
mara
mara

Mensagem  mara Sex Out 14, 2011 9:45 am

Edith Lehner (no facebook)

True Strength - Hi Kevin, thank you very much for your insightful and courageous book. It was so gripping to read I couldn‘t put it away and I read through the whole night. I would have never guessed that you had to face such enormous physical problems during Hercules and Andromeda. This proves you‘re an excellent actor, a real fighter and a very courageous man to disclose your weakness! You have my deepest respect.

Esta fã fez este comentário após ler o livro de Kevin. Tem havido comentários parecidos e este é muito bonito: "TRUE STRENGTH - Oi Kevin, muito obrigada por seu livro corajoso e cheio de insights. Eu estava tão ligada nele que não pude parar e o li durante a noite toda. Eu jamais teria imaginado que você passou por problemas físicos enormes durante Hércules e Andrômeda. Isso prova que você é um excelente ator, um lutador de verdade e um homem muito corajoso para revelar sua fraqueza! Você tem o mais mais profundo respeito!

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 193717
mara
mara

Mensagem  Drii Sex Out 14, 2011 4:32 pm

:love: :good: :good:
Drii
Drii

Mensagem  mara Dom Out 16, 2011 9:28 am

By Ali

I have a little story to tell that the Sorbo Sisterhood might be interested in. Gina went to Kevin's book signing and had advised me to have my phone ready. I thought she might try to get Kevin to talk to me via the phone but I didn't think he would have the time since we all know how busy the man is. We stopped tweeting and time went by and the phone never rang so I had giving up on it happening and thought who knows maybe Gina will pick me up a signed book cause she knows there is no way I could afford one with me not having a job at this time. Then the phone rings and it's Gina. She talks for a bit and then starts fumbling with the phone and tells me to hang on. I hear her talking in the background and I figured she was asking her hubby, Chris to hold the phone. Then this deep male voice comes on the phone and says "Hi Ali", I figured it was Chris pretending for a joke. So I say "Hello" and the voice comes back and say "it's Kevin Sorbo here". I say "No, really? I had to here you speak again just to make sure it was your voice". "Yep, it's my voice. I haven't sold it yet." he chuckled. At this point I am stunned. I know he mentioned he was at the book signing and he asked me if I was freezing up in Canada yet. I replied with and I believe I was squeaking by this time. That I wasn't freezing yet but would be getting winter soon and that he must sell his voice because we all love it. (I know, stupid thing to say.) He asked how my family and I were doing and I answered with I don't know what. I believe I was in the Sorbo haze by this time. He said he just wanted to say hi and an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and to take care of myself. I think I said thank you but I can't be sure. So for any of you out there that have doubted if Kevin can really be that nice, I am here to say that he can and is. Three cheers to an actor that can be that nice to a lifelong fan. I hope you all get the chance that I have had. I hope to get out of the Sorbo haze in the next year, lol.

De Ali, do Canadá:

Eu tenho uma pequena história para contar na qual a Irmandade Sorbo poderia estar interessada. Gina foi para a assinatura do livro de Kevin e tinha me aconselhado a deixar o meu telefone pronto. Eu pensei que ela poderia tentar que Kevin falasse comigo através do telefone, mas eu não acho que ele teria tempo pois todos sabemos o quão ocupado o homem é.
Paramos de twittar ...passava do tempo e o telefone não tocava e por isso tive de desistir de isso acontecer e pensei "quem sabe talvez Gina vai me comprar um livro assinado... ela sabe que não tenho condições de comprar um por não ter um emprego neste momento".
Em seguida, o telefone toca e é Gina. Ela fala um pouco e então começa a se atrapalhar com o telefone e me diz para esperar. Eu ouvi-a falando ao fundo e eu percebi que ela estava pedindo a seu marido, Chris, para segurar o telefone.
Então esta grave voz masculina vem ao telefone e diz: "Oi Ali", achei que era Chris fazendo uma brincadeira.
Então eu digo "Olá" e a voz vem de novo e diz "é Kevin Sorbo aqui".
Eu digo "Não, realmente? Eu tive que ouvir você falar de novo só para ter certeza de que era a sua voz".
"Sim, é minha voz. Eu não a vendi ainda". ele riu.
Neste momento eu fico atordoada. Eu sei que ele mencionou que estava na sessão de autógrafos e ele me perguntou se eu estava congelando no Canadá ainda. Eu respondi que eu estava rangendo a esta altura. Que eu não estava congelando, mas ainda estaria recebendo o inverno em breve e que ele deve vender a sua voz, porque todos nós a amamos. (Eu sei, coisa estúpida a dizer.)
Ele perguntou como minha família e eu estávamos e eu respondi com não sei o quê. Eu acredito que eu estava na "névoa Sorbo" a essa altura. Ele disse que só queria dizer oi e um Feliz Natal e Feliz Ano Novo e para eu cuidar de mim.
Eu acho que eu disse obrigada, mas não posso ter certeza.
Então, para qualquer um de vocês aí fora que têm duvidado se Kevin pode realmente ser tão legal, eu estou aqui para dizer que ele pode e é.
Três vivas para um ator que pode ser bom para que um fã de longa data.
Espero que todos tenham a chance que tive.
Espero sair da névoa Sorbo no próximo ano. Very Happy
mara
mara

Mensagem  maitte Dom Out 16, 2011 10:37 am

en estepona en la comida,kevin tambien hablo por telefono con claudia ..la prima de fredrika que no pudo venir...claudia lloraba..fue emocionante. :love:
maitte
maitte

Número de Mensagens : 1904

Mensagem  mara Dom Out 16, 2011 11:19 am

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 87112 KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 559575
mara
mara

Mensagem  Drii Dom Out 16, 2011 8:21 pm

:good: :love:
Drii
Drii

Mensagem  mara Ter Out 18, 2011 7:55 am

Victor Crespo

Dear Kevin Sorbo: I know there wasn't a way to send you a message privately so I suppose I'll just post it here. I was trying my best to come to Barnes and Nobles in Tribeca today to meet you in person for a book signing and to say thank you. Your show was very inspirational to me and added much to the many values and morals of justice, fortitude, kindness and honor that I so passionately believe ...in. I'm a NYC cop so I was not able to come out there today while on job time (worked the late shift today). Hence, I missed out and just wished I could have shaken your hand. I hope you could come back to NY soon. It would be an honor to meet a true warrior of both integrity and survival. Truly a fan, "Victor Crespo".

Caro Kevin Sorbo: Sei que não tem como te mandar uma mensagem particular, então acho que devo postar aqui. Tentei ao máximo estar na livraria Barnes & Nobles em Tribeca hoje para encontrá-lo em pessoa e conseguir um livro seu autografado, obrigado. Seu show (Hércules) foi muito inspirador para mim e acrescentou-me muitos valores sobre moral, justiça, força de caráter e gentileza e honra nas quais eu acredito com tanta força! Sou um policial dea cidade de Nova York e assim não pude siar hoje durante meu turno. Assim, eu perdi a oportunidade e só desejaria ter apertado a sua mão. Espero que você volte logo para Nova York. Será uma honra encontrar um verdadeiro guerreiro com integridade e espírito de sobrevivência. Um fã de verdade Victor Crespo.

Última edição por mara em Ter Out 18, 2011 9:15 am, editado 1 vez(es)
mara
mara

Mensagem  maitte Ter Out 18, 2011 8:41 am

maitte
maitte

Mensagem  Drii Ter Out 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Drii
Drii

Mensagem  mara Sex Out 21, 2011 8:39 am

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 55555510

Ontem pela primeira vez na vida participei de um webinar com Kevin! UAU! A moça responsável pela parte técnica, Roxane, ficou maravilhada com a quantidade de fãs do mundo todo que lotaram a sala virtual, causando congestionamento...Very Happy

Tinha fãs do mundo todo... Eram 18 horas em NY (onde Kevin estava), 20 horas em São Paulo, provavelmente meia noite na Europa, não sei que horas na Rússia e 8 da manhã do dia seguinte na austrália... era noitinha para Kevin e para o Canadá, noite pra mim, noite alta na Europa (Inglaterra, Espanha e outros países), madrugada na Rússia, manhã na Austrália! E tem gente que diz que tempo existe... víamos Kevin na tela em tempo real.

Foi sensacional! Kevin falou basicamente sobre o livro da forma como temos lido. Depois ele respondeu a nossas perguntas, que escrevíamos e ele via na tela. Kevin fala com a gente como se fôssemos amigos desde sempre, com honestidade, simplicidade, cumplicidade.

Em resumo, suas principais dificuldades depois de sair do hospital foram voltar a andar e eliminar um zumbido incessante na cabeça, além da impossibilidade de dirigir seu carro por algum tempo. Kevin fez terapia pois sabia que a vida para ele mudara e buscou medicina complementar para ajudar o processo de cura. Ele aprendeu a se perdoar por deixar a vida de lado e só pensar no trabalho e diz que as pessoas devem fazer o mesmo e ouvir sua intuição. Ele conhece o termo que se usa em terapia "sombra", cunhado por Jung... significa nosso lado não aceito e que ela deve ser compreendida e abraçada, pois todos somos imperfeitos.

A cachorrinha de Sam - Gismoe - o ajudou muito na fase de recuperação pois ela o fazia rir, quando ele não tinha vontade sequer de sair de casa. A lição que ele aprendeu: ir mais devagar, saborear as coisas importantes da vida. Ele disse que adora os filhos e que quando eles invadem seu escritório ele fecha o computador e ouve o que eles têm a dizer. Kevin se emocionou quando disse que provavelmente seu pai não poderá mais jogar golfe com ele porque está mais idoso... emocionou-se também porque vê muito pouco seus irmãos, que moram em 5 estados diferentes... ele disse que seus pais também sentem falta dos filhos.
Perguntei se o livro seria traduzido para outras línguas e Kevin disse que sim, mas não sabe ainda se será em breve

Yesterday for the first time in my life I attended a webinar with Kevin! WOW! The lady who was in charge (Roxane) said the webinar crashed because there were too many people froma ll around the world in there, she was thrilled! Very Happy

He had fans worldwide ... It should be 18 PM in NY (where Kevin was), 20 in Sao Paulo, probably midnight in Europe, I do not know what time in Russia and 8 am the next day in Australia ... so it would be evening to Kevin and Canada, night for me, late night in Europe, in Russia, dawn morning in Australia! ...
Kevin showed on the screen in real time.

It was great! Kevin spoke about his book the same way we usually are reading on blogs and articles and his videos.
Then he answered our questions.
In summary, the main difficulties he faced after leaving the hospital were to walking again and stopping a constant buzzing inside his head, and the impossibility of driving his car for some time ahead. Kevin had therapy because he knew that life had changed for him and sought complementary medicine to help the healing process. He learned to forgive himself for somehow leaving life aside and just think about his job (in Hercules) and said that people should do the same and listen to their inner voice. He´s aware of the term used on therapy "shadow", coined by Jung ... it
means our inner dark side which´s not accepted and it must be understood and embraced, for we are all imperfect, so we can grow.

Sam´s dog - Gismoe - helped him a lot at Kevin´s recovery because she made him laugh when he had no desire to even leave home. The lesson he learned: slow down, enjoy the important things in life. He said he loves his children and when they get into his office he closes down his computer and hears what they have to say. Kevin was moved when he said that his father would probably not be able to play golf with him at his golf tournament because he's older ... It was also moved for he´s love to see his siblings more often (they live at five different states) ...
He said his parents also lack their children.
I asked if the book would be translated into other languages ​​and Kevin said yes, but does not know yet whether it will be soon.

I´m quite sure someone will write a good report, my english is not that great and my sound was so low...but it was a wonderful time among other dear fans and Kevin!

Última edição por mara em Ter Nov 08, 2011 1:30 pm, editado 2 vez(es)
mara
mara

Mensagem  mara Sáb Out 22, 2011 7:36 am

To everyonewho registered for our webinar with Kevin Sorbo,

For those of you who had difficulty accessing the webinar, I’d like to apologize onbehalf of Friends’ Health Connection. There were so many people who logged onto this webinar at the same time from around the world that it causedour site to crash. We were not expecting such a high volume of people but we now realize how much Kevin is loved. We did record the webinar but we will not know until next week whether it is in good enough shape to post online. If it is, I will send out another notice. To access it, you would need to log into our online community at http://community.friendshealthconnection.organd click on “Recordings” in the top navigation bar.

RoxanneBlack-Weisheit

Friends'Health Connection

Web: http://www.friendshealthconnection.org

Follow us onTwitter: http://www.twitter.com/FHCfriends

............................................................................................................

Para quem se registoru no webinar de Kevin Sorbo: Para quem teve dificuldade em acessar o webinar, eu queria me desculpar em nome da Friend´s Health Connection. Tinha tanta gente logada nesate webinar ao mesmo tempo que nosso site não suportou. N]ão esperávamos um volume tão grande de pessoas, mas agora compreendemos o quanto Kevin é amado. Nós gravamos o webinar, mas ainda não sabemos se ficou bom. Assim que soubermos avisaremos. você terá que se logar aqui: http://community.friendshealthconnection.organd clique em “Recordings” no topo da barra de navegação.

bounce
mara
mara

Mensagem  mara Qua Out 26, 2011 5:12 pm

(...) But he wasn’t just like that with me, every fan that came up to see him would leave with a smile that stretched from ear to ear, some even came back at the end of the day to just say good-bye. He took the time to talk to fans about everything and anything they questioned him about. It also helps when you love him from the beginning. Kevin Sorbo was my inspiration to study Greek and Roman mythology, as well as study in general. And from hearing people’s comments, he inspired a lot of people to do great things. And if you read his book, True Strength, your appreciation for Kevin Sorbo grows three-fold. After reading his story and learning about his struggles, I am proud to say that Kevin inspired me as a child and continues to inspire me as an adult. He has six movies coming out this year alone, and has worked on a total of 30 over the past few years. Check out his website kevinsorbo.net to find out his next project or to see if he’ll be visiting your state/city.

http://comicusa.wordpress.com/2011/10/26/kevin-sorbo-is-back-and-better-than-ever/

Esta moça escreve coisas lindas sobre Kevin:

(...) mas ele não foi assim (amável, charmoso e engraçado) só comigo, cada fã que aparecia para vê-lo sairia com um sorriso de orelha a orelha, alguns até voltavam no final do dia só pra se despedir. Ele fazia questão de conversar com os fãs sobre tudo e respondia a todas as perguntas. Também ajuda quando você o ama desde o começo. Kevin Sorbo foi minha inspiração para estudar a mitologia greco-romana, assim como estudar em geral. E ao ouvir os comentários das pessoas, ele tem inspirado muitas pessoas a fazerem grandes coisas. E se você ler seu livro TRUE STRENGTH, sua apreciação por Kevin aumenta mais ainda! Depois de ler sua história e saber de sua luta, tenho orgulho de dizer que Kevin me inspirou desde criança e continua a me inspirar como adulta. Ele tem 6 filmes saindo só este ano e trabalhou num total de 30 nestes últimos anos. Dá uma checada no seu website oficial www.kevinsorbo.net para saber de seus projetos ou para saber se ele vai visitar sua cidade ou estado.

mara
mara

Mensagem  maitte Qui Out 27, 2011 4:38 am

maitte
maitte

Mensagem  Myriam Castro Qui Out 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Realmente, o livro é uma verdadeira lição de coragem, de esperança e de luta ... eu o estou lendo, e Kevin conta em detalhes tudo o que lhe aconteceu, e ... bem, o fato é que eu passei a admirá-lo ainda mais!
Myriam Castro
Myriam Castro

Número de Mensagens : 4767

Mensagem  Drii Sex Out 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Drii
Drii

Mensagem  mara Ter Nov 15, 2011 8:38 am

Margie Cathers Blanks
Thank-you for being the nicest star, among many, at Comi-Con in Austin this weekend. I learned several things about Hercules I did not know. And yes, it was a great show for children! It's endearing that you still had to add a mythological aspect to my daughters name. It's Sidonie, but your spelling it Sidonia will always make us smile. Best to you and your family and I hope you remain in good health! We had a blast and meeting you was the highlight of our day. MB and Family
Obrigada por ser o astro mais legal, entre muitos, na Comic Con em Austin neste final de semana. Aprendi várias coisas sobre Hércules que eu desconhecia. E sim, foi uma grande série para as crianças! É muito gentil que você ainda tenha acrescentado um aspecto mitológico ao nome de minha filha. É Sidonie, mas o jeito como você escreveu "Sidonia" sempre nos fará sorrir. Desejo o melhor para você e sua família e espero que você sempre se mantenha com saúde! Nós adoramos te conhecer e você sempre terá sido o ponto máximo desse dia.
:loving:
mara
mara

Mensagem  maitte Ter Nov 15, 2011 9:55 am

maitte
maitte

Mensagem  Drii Ter Nov 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Drii
Drii

Mensagem  mara Ter Nov 22, 2011 4:11 pm

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 Kevin_40

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 Livro_10

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 Libro_10

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 French10

Algumas fãs estão fazendo um Livro de Natal para Kevin, com nossas mensagens para ele. Que tal deixar a sua? Pode ser curtinha, o importante é que seja de coração! O dia final é 5 de dezembro e você pode fazer de duas formas: ou mandar um tweet para @Team_Sorbo ou um e-mail para teamkevinsorbo@gmail.com.
........................................................................................................
Some fans are making a Christmas book for Kevin. Would you like to leave him your Xmas message? The deadline is Dec.5th and you could just tweet them @Team_Sorbo or send them an e-mail to teamkevinsorbo@gmail.com.
.........................................................................................................
Algunas fans estan haciendo un libro de navidad para Kevin,con nuestros mensajes para el.
que tal dejar el tuyo?puede ser corto,e importante y que sea de corazon!... ¡el dia final es el 5 de diciembre y usted puede hacerlo de doa formas:o mandar un tweet para @Team_Sorbo o un email a teamkevinsorbo@gmail.com

..........................................................................................................
Certains fans font un livre de Noël pour Kevin, notre message pour lui. Pourquoi ne pas vous laisser faire? Il peut être court, pas la chose importante est que, à cœur! Le dernier jour est le 5 Décembre et vous pouvez faire de deux façons: soit envoyer un tweet à @ Team_Sorbo ou par e-mail à teamkevinsorbo@gmail.com
.........................................................................................................
santa :party: :sino: :fireworks: :sorriso: :loving:

Última edição por mara em Seg Nov 28, 2011 8:42 am, editado 4 vez(es)
mara
mara

Mensagem  mara Sex Nov 25, 2011 11:21 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2179708647947&set=a.1430696403109.2059222.1103838258&type=1

A fã diz que sua filhinha adorou tirar essa foto. Ela diz que Kevin é um amor e ela está honrada em conhecê-lo!
mara
mara

Mensagem  maitte Sáb Nov 26, 2011 3:14 am

maitte
maitte

Mensagem  mara Qua Dez 21, 2011 7:41 am

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 Reuse10

Joy attended the Recycle event Kevin was on and made a lovely report. THANK YOU sweet Joy! KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 87112
http://www.recyclereuserejoice.com./

Joy´s pics:

http://www.kevinsorbo.net/planet_green.htm

Greetings:

Well, my holiday season has started in a special way with spending a couple of hours with Mr. Kevin Sorbo. I attended the recycling event put on by the Planet Green organization dedicated to helping protect the environment. The event was held at the Sportsman’s Lodge which I haven’t been to for a very long time. It has both a hotel and restaurant with an outdoor pool and garden area. The event had a holiday atmosphere with Christmas trees all about. Some were at the entrance of a large tented area where the main event was held.

The area also had a gazebo with trees around it where kids and adults could have their picture taken with Santa, which I did, and I’m very sorry I did. I look like the GoodYear blimp – definitely have to get some pounds off – grrrr. I tried not to gain back the weight that I had lost because of being in the hospital, but I failed.  Each celebrity in attendance had their own table with literature about their organization. The only person who didn’t have any info on their charity was Anson Williams. There were also two other vendors there – one for Bundt cakes with free samples – Yum, and another that sold specialized Christmas ornaments – either to support the troops – ornaments with the logos of the various military branches or regular ornaments that can be personalized with photos, sayings, etc.

Sadly, I missed an opportunity to get a group shot photo of all the celebs, by the time I realized what was happening, it was over…I then went towards Kevin’s table when he exclaimed, “Joy, what are you doing here?” I told him, well, had to come and support the cause! I also got a nice hug – my holiday present.  Also, at Kevin’s table was a lady named Julie who is the Director of Operations for AWFFKS. I asked if Kevin’s kids had their lists for Santa – he said, yes, and then some – the list was quite extensive. He also remarked that he had his tree up about a month ago since he loves this time of year. He also mentioned that the all the lights are up. I asked him if he had one of those homes where when he turns his lights on; the neighborhood goes dark and he said, no, he wasn’t that extreme, but it did sound like lights were well represented. Kevin also mentioned that Braeden had just gotten his cast off finally and that on Sunday, the family would be celebrating his birthday. Kevin told how he had ordered a traveling truck that contains all kinds of electronic games – a traveling arcade so to speak for Braeden’s actual birthday but it had to be canceled because of the breaking of his hand.

Kevin also told a cute story about Octavia. Sam had taken Octavia to get her hair cut and I think this happened at the Sportsman’s lodge – they have a hair salon so I don’t know if she and Kevin took separate cars or she dropped Kevin off for this event. Anyway, Iggy, the family Brussels Griffon was with them and Octavia asked her father if he thought if Iggy put his paw in his mouth and blew: If his face would pop out. Kevin remarked with a grin that children have remarkable logic. Octavia also asked Dad whom he thought was cuter, her or Iggy, and he said her to which she replied that she agreed 

It was fun watching Kevin interact, as always, with different folks coming to the table and chatting. A woman came to Kevin’s table to speak with him and after she left; he said there was an interesting story about her. Apparently, locations being considered for H:TLJ were South Africa and Australia when this lady, a friend of Eric Gruenderman, was working on a project already filming in NZ and suggested to Eric that his show should film there too. Kevin said he had heard this story and that he finally met this woman for the first time at the recycle. I wish I could remember her name, but I don’t. A couple of girls who had hoped he would bring copies of his book with him so they could purchase it and get it signed had asked if he would be at any local conventions. Kevin talked about the various conventions he had attended. He did mention that in 1998 he had a falling out with Creation partly because he didn’t like how they treated fans. He also mentioned attending a convention with Tony Todd and then he proceeded to emulate Tony’s mannerisms. The girls who asked about the book ended up leaving and coming back with True Strength as there happened to be a B&N nearby.

Kevin also mentioned that he had six films coming out such as Julie X and also urged people to catch up with Soul Surfer, What If, and The Santa Suit if they hadn’t already seen them yet. Kevin also talked about how fans commented on the fact there was no scene of his character being thanked by Bethany’s father for saving his daughter’s life. He also talked about meeting the person whom he portrayed and the actual details of what really happened that day.

With some other fans, Kevin talked about different musicians that they and he had seen. Unfortunately, I don’t remember any of the names; it was hard to hear by this time because there was life music. Kevin commented that he thought the singer was very good and later in the day, I did see Kevin go over and talk to him. Kevin would periodically get up from his table and go investigate the other tables to talk to people. After it was mentioned that there was free samples of delicious Bundt cakes; Kevin got a very interested look and said, he must check that out and came back with a big of goodies that he had purchased. He said the ladies at the both offered to give them to him, but said, no, he would pay for them. Julie ended up doing the same thing. The cakes really looked wonderful and if I were not in the predicament, I am, I might have come home with some too. I did pick up the brochure…

Sadly, the day had to come to a close but before it did; I asked Kevin to pose for a photo by a Xmas tree wearing the Santa hat I was wearing. I had been thinking all along about asking him, but was feeling a little shy about doing. Fortunately, the girl who made the ornaments, mentioned, it would be fun to have a picture of Kevin wearing my hat and I told her I was thinking the same thing and since now, there were two of us, I asked. Sue is going to put up photos that I took; I don’t know if she will include this one or not – depending on quality of the photo. I didn’t bring anything for Kevin to sign, partly because I thought he would charge – raising money for his charity, but he didn’t charge anything and he did take pictures with folks who wanted to pose with him – no charge for that either. Kevin did bring small postcards of himself as Hercules on one side and as Dylan Hunt on the other – these were sent out with fanclub renewals, but I couldn’t resist and asked Kevin for one and he signed it saying, “Merry Christmas,” so I feel like I have Christmas card from Kevin that is in the holder covering that awful Santa picture! Before he left, he gave me another hug and wished me a Merry Christmas; I did the same to him and wished him and the family a very healthy, happy New Year. The End.

Footnote: I wasn’t sure were to put this but Kevin told how he was an early riser and caught the lunar eclipse that happened early Saturday morning. Drat – I wish I had known; I would have gotten up early to see it. I’m guessing it was a partial eclipse here; Kevin mentioned the best place to have seen it was Hawaii. He then said how the moon gets this really red color when it reaches totality; I’ve seen pictures of that; I know he loves astronomy.

KEVIN SORBO- a good guy... com carinho e admiração - Página 30 464720

Última edição por mara em Dom Jan 01, 2012 9:16 am, editado 6 vez(es)
mara
mara

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 30 de 35 Anterior  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Seguinte

Ir para o topo